Pre-Launch Packages Question

Discussion in 'News' started by Lappnabar, May 20, 2016.

1. Lappnabar

Lappnabar New Member

I apologize if this has been brought up before but I could not find it. I am wondering if you can purchase the Council member package and then later on upgrade to a higher package. I just want to ease myself into a game.

Raevn likes this.
  2. ForsakenLegends

ForsakenLegends Administrator Staff Member

Yup you can definitely upgrade at a later time, thanks!

Raevn likes this.
  3. Effi

Effi New Member

Is that upgrade as in pay the difference and get the extra items or buy a higher at full cost?

4. Preston

Preston Administrator Staff Member

If you choose to upgrade packages you would only pay the difference in price. From the upgrade you would get all the perks up to and including the new package you upgraded too.

-Preston

Raevn likes this.
  5. Effi

Effi New Member

Good to know - thank you

Preston likes this.
  6. Orphellya

Orphellya New Member

hi Preston, i have a question... i just bought the game and i had a worry... the special perk that give you more xp/stats to you and your friends if you group together.. will it be in the final release too? because... it feel like a pay to win thing to me.. if only ppl who paid in early development get to have this buff and not the rest of the ppl who buy it at the release.

sry for my english, im french

pls treats this as a constructive comments and not as a accusation.

btw... i cant find the download link, where is it?

7. Preston

Hey Orphellya,

First off welcome to the Forsaken Legends community! That's a great question actually, I'm going to have to talk to the other two devs about it and get back to you. I believe the idea was to give a little bit of a boost to the initial players at the start of the game. When I think of pay to win traditionally I think of major end-game advantages (among other things). Such as players being able to go from a normal players standard to way above and beyond with the click of a mouse (purchasing). We could go the the route of making these items available in game for in game currency (allows all players to get the item if they have the gold for it/want too), but pre-launch players would automatically own the item.

Let me think about this one, and talk it over to get a better understanding what the thought process is around it.

-Preston

Bloodknight likes this.
  8. Preston

Also if you go to the News forums there is a new members start here thread you can look at and find a lot of basic info.

-Preston

9. CaptainBubs70

CaptainBubs70 New Member

Where do I download game?

10. ForsakenLegends

ForsakenLegends Administrator Staff Member

Hi there, look for the updates section in the prelaunch area of the forums. They're at the bottom. In there you'll find the latest links. Thanks!