New Update Video - 11/17/2016

Discussion in 'News' started by ForsakenLegends, Nov 17, 2016.

1. ForsakenLegends

ForsakenLegends Administrator Staff Member

Check out the latest update video! Please comment on your thoughts after watching the video. Thanks :)

Zerrubabel likes this.
  2. HideFromJesus

HideFromJesus New Member

3. Muppeteer

Muppeteer Lore Writer Staff Member

Yeah looks great and given the small size of the team I think the single player demo testing is the right call.
    As for graphics, realism does not necessarilly equal a good game, having been gaming since 1980 I put graphics a few steps down my list of must haves, so alls cool there.

Would be really great if a 2-4 player mode was available eventually to test pvp, would also make a good community tool

4. ForsakenLegends

I'm going to be digging into Spatial OS to learn it's inner workings, so getting a test up like that quickly once we get combat exactly like we want it won't be an issue at all. :D

Homemade Hero likes this.
  5. Prayr

Prayr New Member

Ultimately I am looking forward to the MMO. Every player has their niche part of a game that they really enjoy and dive deep into. I am looking forward to player economy and crafting. If the game is deep in features, and has a good strong player driven economy and deep crafting skill then I think the changes you have made will not make that big of a deal. Good luck and I look forward to see where this goes in the years to come.

6. ForsakenLegends

7. Homemade Hero

Homemade Hero New Member

exactly this^^

ForsakenLegends likes this.
  8. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

I. LOVE. THE. ART. I will say that much about it. I didn't know you had intended for it to be that way all along. This game was the closest to my dream mmo so I had dedicated my youtube channel to it, but this news makes it even closer to what I have wanted. I will continue my video coverage after the updates come in, and thank you everyone in this community for the love you have sent towards my channel, good view counts and some sub increase since I began focusing on Forsaken Legends, you guys rock. This update I think is the proper path to take, it makes the most sense as you already pointed out. I will continue to champion for your cause guys, I believe this game can become a reality.

Preston and ForsakenLegends like this.
  9. ForsakenLegends

10. ITgamer

ITgamer New Member

Yup. Love this path you're taking with this game. I can't wait to play the complete game. I already can tell it's going to be absolutely amazing! I show this to everyone I know. Hopefully they support you.

11. Losain

Losain New Member

Thanks for the update! I think the game plan makes sense in the long run. Like Muppeteer, graphics are not high on my list overall, coming from the days of playing, coding and developing text based BBS' and MUDs; I do think the style shown in the video looks great.
    I'm with Prayr on some of my overall targets in gaming. The lore, stories, quests, and player and PVE content are where I find my joy. I'm excited to hear that the lore component is mentioned in the video and look forward to it.
    Can't wait to delve into this.

ForsakenLegends and Zerrubabel like this.
  12. Cik

Cik New Member

When multiplayer is available, ill kick-in.