Ideas for forsaken legends

Discussion in 'Player Creations' started by Thomas Huayra, May 24, 2016.

1. Thomas Huayra

Thomas Huayra Member

I'm going to use this topic to post some forsaken legends whenever I come up with something.
    I imagine these to be more like fairytales the NPC's tell their kids rather than actual credible lore. I don't write well.. at least not in English, so the following texts are more like rough idead than well written little fairytales.

2. Thomas Huayra

Thomas Huayra Member

The Dwarf with the Time Crystal

There once was a greedy little dwarf who kept digging deeper and deeper into the ground to try and find gold until one day he hit the core of the earth where he found the Time Crystal. This crystal could stop the earth from spinning and could effectively pause time. During this time, the cranky little dwarf would do naughty stuff to random people whom the dwarf deems to be too happy. He would slap them, pee on their shoes or stick flies in their mouths. When he's away and he unpauses time again, the people affected by his shenanigans become annoyed and bummed out. This, kids, is why people sometimes suffer mood swings.

3. Thomas Huayra

Thomas Huayra Member

The king and the body double

There once was a young prince who was recently crowned king of the land. He was so annoyed with the protocols that every now and then he'd escape the palace and pretend to be a farmhand to live among the common folk. One day, the king's mother ordered the soldiers to search among the land for a civilian who looks just like the king, because the king needs a body double to stand in for him from time to time. And YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS: they saw the farmhand who was actually the real king and brought him to the palace to serve as his own body double. So from them on, he lived a busy double life of being the king as well as being the body double with lots and lots of funny moments and yadayada.