Forsaken Legends Babbler videos

Discussion in 'Player Creations' started by Zerrubabel, Jul 27, 2016.

1. ForsakenLegends

ForsakenLegends Administrator Staff Member

2. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

the town of Gerru has moved, but not as far as you might think! Sorry for the delay in the upload, it just took me awhile to get through some technical difficulties.

Homemade Hero, Muppeteer and Laurence like this.
  3. Laurence

Laurence Member

Well done mate, I'm glad you're not giving up!

4. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

A farewell to Forsaken Legends videos for now. Gonna hold off until the new terrain system is implemented.

5. Muppeteer

Muppeteer Lore Writer Staff Member

Yeah its a bummer that this bug reared it's head, building in this build has been the best so far, it's a downer when it all goes byebyes.

Still convinced it's an object number issue, maybe not related to the building so much but possibly the amount per chunk. We were/are all building pretty close to each other.

Still it was probably getting wiped soon but can see how making vids is hard when bugs crop up like this.
    I tend to only playtest for about a week after a build drops, usually tested everything to death by then.

Hope to see you make behind the camera in the next proper update...you vids are really great

6. Preston

Preston Administrator Staff Member

:(

Well, when we get our new terrain solution up I look forward to the continuation!

-Preston

Zerrubabel and Muppeteer like this.
  7. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Ok guys. With the new announcement I want to let you all know that I will be continuing Forsaken Legends videos. Please come back to the channel and show your support for this awesome game, share the videos on social media and help spread the hype about the game! Thanks for the earlier support and I hope you all will continue to do so once the Forsaken Legend's videos continue on The Babblers channel :D

ForsakenLegends and Preston like this.
  8. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

So I know I said I would crank out a video once the new update went live, but due to the limited content so far there isnt enough to make a full video just yet. Patience guys Babbler videos will resume- hopefully after the next update! Game looks awesome I must say- loving the free style combat

9. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Its here folks. The first video since the update and the first video in almost half a year! Be sure to subscribe if you haven't already so you can always be alerted to the next FL video. I will be making them as updates to the game are made, but I also do other games as well. Right now I am doing a series for WoW on a private server to appeal to the community there, but I will be branching out soon since I don't want to focus too much on a single game (except this one of course :) ) Don't forget to support this game on Patreon, even a dollar a month helps! Love you guys and enjoy!

Brew Master, Preston and Muppeteer like this.