Forsaken Legends Babbler videos

Discussion in 'Player Creations' started by Zerrubabel, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

This is where I will be posting all future youtube videos I make on Forsaken Legends. If you haven't already, please like and subscribe to this channel and to Forsaken Legend's channel so that we can help spread the word around to other gamers!

My first installment will cover tanks and their abilities in Forsaken Legends. Don't worry, no more dark videos from me!

Bloodknight likes this.
  2. ForsakenLegends

ForsakenLegends Administrator Staff Member

Nice video, daylight definitely looks better :)

Zerrubabel likes this.
  3. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

This is the next installment. A short video going over the healer abilities. Perhaps the devs could shed some light on the beacon of light ability? xD anyhow, be sure to like, subscribe, and subscribe to Holy fire games' youtube as well so we can increase the visibility of this game!

Muppeteer likes this.
  4. ForsakenLegends

ForsakenLegends Administrator Staff Member

Hey there, we're working on getting the new descriptions for spells in there. We're actually going to be reworking pretty much all the skills here soon too once we get to another combat pass. Nice video!

5. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Archer class overview. Remember to like and subscribe to the channel and to Holy Fire Game's channel as well to increase the visibility of this game and promote it!

6. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Rogue class overview. Remember to like and subscribe to the channel and to Holy Fire Game's channel as well to increase the visibility of this game and promote it!

7. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Here is the final installment for the classes, covering the last three classes in one video so I can move on to the new content!

8. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

I begin to explore the new update and begin construction on a castle. Also, footage of Muppet's HI tower in game, as well as a small bug the devs may want to look into.

As always, like this video and subscribe to the channel if you haven't already, so we can help promote the visibility of this game!

Laurence and Muppeteer like this.
  9. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

The next installment of the building of the fort. I have a call to action in this video, a desire to see us all bring in more support for this game, and to come together and build the first ever town in Forsaken Legends!

Laurence likes this.
  10. Laurence

Laurence Member

That last one was particularly glorious, Zerru. I'll help you with the build as soon as poss!

I'd really like to help out with promotion as you called for, but what options would you suggest for a guy who doesn't know any MMO gamers IRL?

Zerrubabel likes this.
  11. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Let me think on that. Got a busy afternoon to get through. Thanks for the comment!

12. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Laurence, if you have no IRL friends who play mmos, several things you can still do is share this game to your facebook feed, you never know how many obscure friends you may have there that would be interested. You can also talk about the game with players in other games with online communities, maybe it is a guild or a clan or something along those lines. Obviously refrain from advertising in public chat channels or on other game's forums- but you can still see if players in other games you play are interested- chances are if they are playing an mmo to begin with, something like this may be right up their alley. Any other social media outlets you may have would also work to share this games' webpage or share some of my videos on.

13. Grabl

Grabl New Member

Zerru, I'd like to help with the village. I have a structure down the meadow to the right of the HI build as standing on your fort. It is pretty close to the bubble. How ever it may be too far away to be enclosed by a wall. I could probably build a path to the HI building from my place.

Zerrubabel likes this.
  14. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Seeing as we are still fairly limited in functionality of a town, as long as it isn't past the HI tower it should be fine. We will probably need a few bridges to span the pools of water as well.

15. Laurence

Laurence Member

I'd quite like to make my very own building within the town. Any preferences on where and how outlandish?

16. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

upload_2016-8-31_11-39-39.jpeg

Here is a outline I made with an ariel view of the town. The x's are the outline of where the wall will be. build anywhere in there you like, just make sure there is room for roads between buildings.

17. Muppeteer

Muppeteer Lore Writer Staff Member

My outer turret shows about five levels on the screenie, just to point out that is in fact around 32+ levels so you seem to have the build spawn issue too.

@ Laurence, maybe a fishing jetty/pier like you mention yesterday

I would avoid more huge builds as I convinced there is some form of issue or maybe even a load limit on objects at the server.
    I took down the Amarillo sign to relieve some of the pressure :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  18. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Yeah if you look at my previous episode before the build, your tower is high, now it is only partially built. But I haven't noticed any issues anywhere else. Could be an issue with extreme height, not sure.

19. Muppeteer

Muppeteer Lore Writer Staff Member

Nah, your castle only 100% renders 50% of the time, I think it is number of blocks tbh. The client doesn't seem to like spawning them in. When I approach your castle I can see the windmill (a small building) 100% pre built long befor your tower starts to pop in and then it does it in chunks, if anything interupts that process it might stop it's completion maybe?

20. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Another update that just shows the progress made on Fort Gerru.

Preston and Laurence like this.