First Video for FL

Discussion in 'Player Creations' started by Zerrubabel, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

This is the first video I have made on this game. Sadly the game recorded even darker than it actually was, so a bit of this video is hard to see because it was shot at night. I will make sure to record only during the day from now on, and the videos will be shorter, but this was meant mainly as a test run and to point out a few thoughts to the devs.

Preston likes this.
  2. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

So I actually watched through that video, and realized just how bad the darkness actually was, and I apologize sincerely for that. In the future all video coverage on this will be shot during the day only in game. Please do subscribe to my channel as well as Holy Fire Game's channel and leave a like on the video, doing so improves visibility for this game and is a small way you can do something to help increase the chances of success for Forsaken Legends becoming a reality!

3. Preston

Preston Administrator Staff Member

Hey, there's a spell in the wizard tree "illumination" that lights up the area around you. Very helpful at night.

-Preston

4. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

yes, of course in my video I pointed out I was having difficulty dragging new abilities to the action bar, a kind of bug I assume. I don't know if you guys fixed it.

5. Preston

Oh sorry, I'm at work and watched/skimmed through it without sound (my bad). Will take a look at the video later when I have access to sound and try to reproduce the bug.
    -Preston

6. Preston

Hey Zerrubabel, update for you. Got off work and first thing I did was watch it through to catch your issue. So there's two different menus currently in the build. If you press n it opens the skill trees (which you were in). There you can put a point in each ability to learn it. After that close that menu and press P to open up the ability menu. From there you can drag and drop abilities onto your action bar. Hopefully that helps :) let me know if you still come across issues.

-Preston

7. Zerrubabel

Zerrubabel Active Member

Now I feel stupid. I knew that. Now that you mention it I knew that lol. Thanks for putting that up there. Ill annotate the video to correct that mistake in the video

8. Preston

All good :) Glad to help.

-Preston