A new way to support Forsaken Legends that won't cost you anything extra...

Discussion in 'News' started by ForsakenLegends, Sep 2, 2016.

1. ForsakenLegends

ForsakenLegends Administrator Staff Member

Hey there, I've been working on a side project that helps fund causes and it's finally ready to show. Basically all you have to do is shop online like you normally do, but visit your favorite stores from our mall rather than going directly to the store.

We'll get an affiliate commission for you shopping through our link, and you'll help fund the development of Forsaken Legends without having to spend any extra money you weren't planning on spending already.

We support Amazon and many other major brands, with more being added every day. It's extremely simple to use, simply go to the website listed below and click through to any of the stores listed whenever you're going to shop online. You have to do this every time you shop online for us to get credit for your shopping!

We'd really appreciate it if you could all bookmark this page: http://forsakenlegends.givebackmall.com/ and use it when you're going to shop online. If we can get enough supporters to use it regularly the development costs will totally be covered for the game!

If you could share this site on social media and really try to get the word out to your friends we can raise a lot of funds for Forsaken Legends to really help further the development.

Just to be clear, this is my own project I developed with another friend: GiveBackMall, which gives 75% of all commissions earned through a mall to it's cause. We setup a mall specifically for Forsaken Legends as well, which is what I linked to above. If you have a cause you'd like to have a mall setup for feel free to private message me here and we can chat.

Thanks, and we appreciate your ongoing support for Forsaken Legends.

-Forsaken Legends Team